Sunday, November 9, 2008

Chris Masters

Let me just say before I start today, that when it comes to Chris Masters physique... I exaggerate very little.( see him here through varying dosages... er...stages of his career ).There has always been talk of drugs in wrestling... of both the performance enhancing, and performance diminishing kinds... And I don't really think that I need to go into that here...

On Novemeber 2nd of last year, it was reported on WWE's official website, WWE.com, that Chris Masters had been suspended for 60 days for having violated WWE's Substance Abuse and Drug ( Wellness ) Policy a second time. 6 days later, WWE.com announced that he had been released from contract.

America, and the world, slept uneasily that nite folks... probably due to the excessive collective whimpering, of chemists everywhere.

No comments: