Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Paul Burchill

Ok, I've gone back in time again... You should be used to it by now, surely.

I like Paul Burchill. I like him in WWE now, I liked him in FWA, I liked him in his first run in OVW, and I liked his "Ripper" gimmick... But you know, and let me go on the record now, once and for all... I REALLY liked Paul Burchill's pirate gimmick. I thought it was a lot of fun, and I thought that once he was given it, he gave it his all to try and put it over. He had some great segments, some great matches, and who can forget that series with Willaim Regal that ended with Regal portraying his buxom wench? Tho his later pirate wench, was far more buxom, and to be honest, sticks in my memory much more as well. She can be seen here holding a medium size sombrero to a pair of...er...extra large...er... marraccas.
Oh... and the cartoon also gave me a chance to draw Black Bart again... Yay!!

No comments: